Join HFCF and enjoy the benefits of membership in the Cape Fear/Wilmington NC chapter of the American Humanist Association. Annual dues at Student, Basic, Activist, or Benefactor levels, are payable in person at any of our events (cash or check) or by mail to: HFCF, PO Box 4792, Wilmington, NC 28406. Include your full name, mailing address, phone and email with your payment.
When you join online, you also now have the option of setting up a recurring monthly donation in any amount, starting at $5.
Benefits of membership:
- Inclusion in Membership Directory
- Monthly HFCF e-Newsletter
- Preferred Invitations to Limited-Capacity and Members-only Programs and Events
- Voting Privileges (Board and Bylaws Revisions)
- Options for Committee Involvement
- Eligibility for Board Positions
You can quickly and easily join HFCF when you pay your annual dues using the BLUE “Pay your dues” button at the upper right of this page.
The fastest way to get involved is to visit and join our Meetup group:
You will need to create a user account on Meetup or login with your Facebook credentials. Creating an account on Meetup is FREE and easy.